CMS Website Features
Well this is very exciting because we've listed here the wonderful features you'll get in your CMS website design as standard!
Of course you can have any other function you can imagine added to your website - Blog, Events Booking, eCommerce, eRecruitment system, CRM, Gallery, Testimonials database integration... just contact us and we can have a chat about what you're after. If you're not sure what you need or rather what your customers are expecting from your website - don't worry because that's what we're here for.
We strive for the most cost-effective web package for you, not over-selling but not cutting corners and we always look for the most efficient way of delivering what you require.
Exciting features in your CMS website:
- Bespoke design especially for your target markets
- Fully editable unlimited content and navigation links
- You can add/edit/delete unlimited ‘Parent/Main category’ pages
- You can add/edit/delete unlimited ‘Child/Sub category’ pages
- Page Enabled/Disabled Option
- Contact page
- Enquiry Form (you can have one on any page)
- Stylised printable pages
- Page Expiry Date Option
- Location Map (you can have one on any page, showing any UK postcode)
- Social Bookmarking links
- Integrated Twitter Updates
- QR code creator
- Site Search Facility and Results Page
- Site Map
- Google XML Site Map (for SEO)
- W3C Code Validation and WAI Compliance
- Search engine optimised design/website structure (incl. navigation)
- You can manage your own SEO on a per page basis
- Easy to use Web Based Admin Area with unlimited users
- 1 hour free online/tel training taking you around the admin area features
- Site contents editable by you from any Internet connected computer
- Friendly support
- Optional Blogging Feature
- Optional Image Gallery
- Optional anything - just let us know what feature you'd like
How long does CMS website development take?
After we have had a free no-obligation meeting about your function requirements and design, CMS websites usually take 1-3 weeks for design completion. When the website design is approved, the website build takes 3-4 weeks. However, if you have a specific deadline, please let us know in advance.
Will I own my CMS website?
Yes, you will own the website design. You will also be given a perpetual licence to use our CMS website software. You can host your website with us or you can choose your own hosting, whichever suits you best and we can explain what you'll need and why.
What do I do next?
Contact our website developers and ask for Kirsty Paget or complete the form below and we'll contact you ASAP to have a chat about what you need. There's no obligation and we're a friendly lot too.
Get your website project started today
Complete the form below and we'll contact you asap