Website Maintenance Made Easy
If, like many companies, you are very busy and don't have spare resources to keep your website content fresh or search engine optimised, aprompt can help. Keeping your website search engine optimised for the keywords and phrases you want to be found in search engines is crucial to the success of your website. It is an art and it should be taken seriously. We offer affordable website maintenance packages that lets us do the work for you. Saving you time, resources and money!
What is Website Maintenance?
Website maintenance usually consists of updating content, creating content and making your website more search engine friendly the older it gets. Our website maintenance packages are here to suit you and your budget. You can ask us to work on the content of your website for as little as an hour a month, just to keep it ticking over or more to really get an impact in SERPS (Search Engine Results Pages). Our website maintenance can include:
- Adding and formatting your supplied content/products
- Updating your supplied content
- On-site SEO (search engine optimisation) of content
- SEO copywriting (we research and then write it all for you)
- or we train you in SEO copywriting
Content matters. Whether we do it for you or you DIY SEO
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web-page in a search engine’s organic, unpaid Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). The greater the visibility of a website/web-page and the better it ranks for relevant keywords the more likely it is to receive hits from users interested in its particular subject matter.
The better your website content is, the more succesful your website will be!
Why is SEO important?
To understand the value of Search Engine Optimisation it is crucial to appreciate the role that search engines play in our day-to-day lives. Here are some useful facts:
- There are 3.5 billion regular internet users throughout the world (as of August 2016)
- 92.6% of the UK population use the internet
- On average 57% of all internet users search the web every day
- Google receives 85% of all search and 75% of users do not go past the first page of search results
- Approximateley 70% of users choose not to click on paid search results, opting for organic results instead
To start your website maintenance with aprompt, fill in the form below or contact our website designers in Wiltshire